Accommodation in Canterbury at The King's School International College
- Area: Canterbury
- En-suite Twin Bedrooms: 30
- Allocated parking: Yes
We are pleased to offer accommodation at The King’s School International College, Canterbury. A new facility located a short walk from the heard of the city and Canterbury West train station.
The accommodation offers modern bedrooms over 2 floors with lifts to all levels. All rooms come with twin beds, en-suite shower room, linen and towels, tea and coffee making facilities and Wi-Fi.
Rooms are situated within a secure, gated location alongside our stunning refurbishment of a Victorian Malthouse, home to a 334 seat theatre, bar and dining facilities.
The Malthouse is the perfect location for large gatherings offering a 334 seat theatre with state of the art audio visual facilities in addition to smaller presentation rooms and break out spaces.
There is limited but free allocated parking onsite with additional free parking at our secured sports grounds a short walk away.
Food & Beverage
- Meals are served in the Malthouse dining room
- Breakfasts are a hot and cold buffet service
- Lunch & Dinners can be provided to suite (hot/cold buffets, bowl food, 2 & 3 course dining and more)
- additional services such as tea/coffee/canape receptions are all available on request
- Our site offers a licenses bar with drinks packages available
- Communal area offering sofas, kitchenette & television room
- Court yard garden
- Access to The King’s School Recreation Centre – Gym and indoor swimming pool (additional charges apply)
- 24×7 security
For more information and to reserve please contact email@example.com | +44 (0)1227 287234