Junior King's School
Junior King’s School is set in eighty-acres of stunning countryside, on the banks of the River Stour, located just 2 miles from the City of Canterbury. Formally the home of Lord Alfred Milner, the Tudor house and grounds were gifted to the School by his family and opened as Junior King’s School in 1929 by Rudyard Kipling.
- The Barn – 330 seat theatre
- Michael & Vibeke Herbert Music School – opened January 2016
- Small auditorium for performances
- Rehearsal and studio facilities
- A range of classrooms for workshops, meetings or interviews
- Professional Kitchen with dining hall seating up to 120
- Stunning grounds for marquees and drinks receptions
Junior King’s School is a wonderful location for your production, celebration, corporate or networking event.
We can offer additional services such as Box Office, catering, bar and front of house, contact us to arrange your event today.