Our St Augustine’s site is where history comes to life. Adjoining the ruins of St Augustine’s Abbey and housed within the Palace of Henry VIII, entering through the impressive Fyndon Gate, rebuilt in the 14th Century, to be greeted by the beautiful dovecote lawn and college quadrangle.
St Augustine’s is home to:
- The Refectory of Henry VIII’s Palace – 90 seat dining hall
- The Undercroft – 120 seat dining hall
- The Gateway Chamber – 20 seat dining & conference facility
- The Tudor Lawn – Ideal for marquees and open air drinks reception
- The Dovecote Lawn – Perfect for outdoor receptions
Alongside our professional chefs an impressive menu will be designed fit for occasion.
Contact us now to arrange your event today.